You're writing the story of your life one moment at a time.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me...

There are so many great things about today being my birthday! This morning Dimitri came to my side of the bed and yelled "Happy Birthday Mommy" and a few minutes later my birthday cards were delivered while I was in bed (I can't explain how my heart melts when I see their scribbles, I mean penmanship). All day long I have been spoiled by my little family (Dimitri singing Happy Birthday and Zachary singing "baabaa baabaa" has been a favorite). We also had two of my favorite foods for dinner which was steak and sushi from my favorite restaurant (Tepanyaki).

Spicy Philadelphia rolls and a spicy tuna roll!

Dimitri learning to use chopsticks!

SUCCESS!

Since we are having family over for dinner tomorrow, Cicily and the boys made me the most beautiful cake and the best part was watching them decorate it. The letters may be crooked and some facing the wrong way but I could not ask for a more spectacular cake. I do not really like sweets but watching the hard work they put in makes me want a big piece tomorrow night!

Cake decorating 101.

The perfect taste tester...look at the chocolate on his face!

Dimitri is hard at work!

Time to add the sprinkles.

Simply BEAUTIFUL!
First and foremost I want to say thank you for the PERFECT cake.
In closing, I know that today is the day that we celebrate my life but I want to thank my family because each and every day they provide me with the life that I have always wanted and needed!
I LOVE YOU...FOR ETERNITY!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh dangit...dumb for me. Happy Birthday!!!