You're writing the story of your life one moment at a time.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Naughty or nice?

After an afternoon of collecting "Reindeer and Snowman Poop" we decided put them in bags and give as a yummy treat. If you receive Snowman poop apparently you have been naughty.

"You've been naughty
So here's the scoop
You're getting nothing
But Snowman poop"

The "Reindeer Poop" is our way of sharing with those we care about because

"I woke up with such a scare when I heard Santa call..."Now dash away, dash away, dash away all! I ran to the lawn and in the snowy white drifts,those nasty reindeer had left "little gifts". I got an old shovel and started to scoop neat little piles of "reindeer poop". But to throw them away, seemed such a waste, So I saved them, thinking ~ you might like a taste! As I finished my task, which took quite awhile, Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled. And I heard him exclaim as he rose in the sky ~ "Well, they're not potty trained, but at least they can fly!"

Next, we decided to decorate some rice krispie treats.

Dimitri had a great time decorating all the goodies

Everyone pitched in for another FUN night!

No comments: