You're writing the story of your life one moment at a time.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Blessed...

On September 15, 2009, Cicily and I will be celebrating 8 years since our commitment ceremony and on October 15, 2009 it will be 10 years since our first date. The road at times has been rocky but it has been worth it.

Matri giving Dimitri his first bottle.

This is one of my favorite pictures.

Dimitri LOVES his Matri.

Mommy and Zachary together for the first time.

Proud Mommy.

Mommy and Zachary~so sweet.

Some see a roller coaster...I see MY world!

I am blessed to have an amazing partner who is my best friend, partner and soul mate. Cicily is an amazing mother to our boys. I admire all that she is and all that she does. Thank you for the life that you have given me. You have made all my wishes come true. I love you Cicily and I can't imagine my life without you!

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

aww, so sweet...happy anniversay guys!!

Janine said...

Congrats on such a great relationship and beautiful family!! Here's to many more years of happiness!


(side-note...it took me 3 tries to spell beautiful right. I've been working too hard, I think!)

Kynbugs Delight said...

This is such a sweet tribute to Cicily and your children. You are so proud, its too cute. You are an amazing person. Congratulations to you both! Heres to another 20 Happy years. :)